أخر أجل٢٧ يناير ٢٠٢٢
Senior MHPSS and Livelihood Integration Assistant, Ninawa
Under the general guidance of the Head, Peacebuilding Stabilization Division, the overall supervision of IOM Iraq MHPSS Programme Coordinator, the administrative supervision of the Head of Sub Office (HoSO), and the direct supervision of MHPSS Programme Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting MHPSS and Livelihood programming, by performing the following functions and responsibilities:
Core Functions / Responsibilities
1. Assist the MHPSS programme officer in the management of the MHPSS and Livelihood Integration (MLI) programme in assigned locations, including administrative, coordination, and project development functions.
2. Take a leadership role in and coordinate the day-to-day implementation of MLI projects in designated locations.
3. Coordinate with the MHPSS and livelihood staff to ensure smooth programme implementation and address any concerns in a quick and effective manner.
4. Facilitate trainings on IOM’s MLI approach and activities for IOM staff and other stakeholders.
5. Facilitate MLI group sessions or focus group discussions when necessary.
6. Support the development and revisions of training modules; both in person and online.
7. Carry out and support the development of MLI assessments, community consultations, staff consultations and other data collection to advance the integrated programme and promote integrated MHPSS and livelihoods support at country level.
8. Support the maintenance of project documentation, data collection and information, including the preparation of Arabic and English translations of technical documents and ongoing activities tracking.
9. In accordance with structured reporting requirements and informal reporting needs, prepare clear and concise reports of all activities undertaken.
10. Ensure that hardcopy and electronic information systems are maintained, particularly the important notes of all key monitoring, implementation, and coordination activities.
11. Ensure that confidentiality and the right to privacy is maintained with regard to confidential project and beneficiary information.
12. Participate in the continuous monitoring and evaluation of the MLI programme under the MHPSS Programme and in the logistical elaboration of the programmatic phases of intervention.
13. Support the programme officer in developing a research study on the impact of MLI in Iraq.
14. Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the programme officer or other relevant staff.