Highlights for the Month
▪ First deliveries of ballot papers and election kits started arriving in the country.
▪ IHEC held another polling day simulation to test run its systems for the elections.
▪ Audit company shared its third audit report on the results management IT systems.
▪ Electoral Judicial Panel issues ruling on the announcement of special voting results.
▪ Lottery held to select polling and counting staff.
▪ IHEC firms up system for handling electoral complaints; training complete for IHEC legal staff.
▪ Electoral campaign period ongoing as IHEC monitoring committees report no major cases of campaign violation so far.
▪ IHEC intensifies outreach campaigns; taps Communication and Media Commission and other Ministries to support dissemination of IHEC awareness materials.