1. Coordinate and personally contribute to day-to-day planning, implementation and monitoring of the programme activities particularly in matters related the logistical, financial and administrative aspects of the programme
2. Coordinate all logistical and administrative arrangements of programme activities such as conferences, trainings, workshops, study/field visits etc.
3. Monitor project budgets; provide recommendations to amend the project budgets if necessary.
4. Draft and review various programme related correspondence (programs of activities; list of participants; invitation letters etc.).
5. Prepare Terms of References as well as contracts of the consultants working in the programme.
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Aapplications from qualified female candidates are especially encouraged as well as the Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. For the purpose of the vacancy, internal candidates are considered as first-tier candidates.
6. Provide considerable assistance in drafting projects reports such as inception, progress etc.
7. Draft minutes of the meetings whether internal or external.
8. Act as a focal point in collaboration and communication with the beneficiary and other stakeholders of the programme.
9. Actively participate and contribute to programme activities (conferences, trainings, workshops, study/field visits) via moderation of events; preparation and delivery of presentations; responding to questions of the participants etc.
10. Create a filing system for project-related files.
11. Perform other duties as may be assigned by the direct supervisors.