IOM is one of the main actors in post-conflict recovery and reconstruction in Iraq. Following the end of hostilities against ISIS, the return of millions of Iraqis is threatened by the large presence of harsh conditions in areas of return. The work of Return and Recovery Unit (RRU) within IOM Iraq is to improve the conditions for sustainable recovery across 15 governorates through rehabilitation of community infrastructure, livelihood assistance, community engagement, and other support aiming to facilitate sustainable solutions to the internal displacement crisis in Iraq. Under the overall supervision of Head, Return and Recovery Unit (RRU), and the direct supervision of the National Management Information System Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the below:
Core Functions / Responsibilities
1. Support in designing & developing web user-interfaces.
2. Design & develop IOM internal mobile applications with a modular building mechanism and reusable components and libraries.
3. Support in mobile app integration with IOM internal systems.
4. Analysing the web user-experience scenarios.
5. Conducting mobile application optimization & performance tests.
6. Guide the field Information Management Assistants on best system user practices.
7. Support in weekly plans for team assignment tasks relating to incoming data management requests.
8. Conduct MIS Systems documentation to be distributed on field teams.