CCCM Technical Support Assistant (Mobile Team), Baghdad
Under the overall supervision of the Project Coordinator (CCCM), the administrative supervision of the Head of Sub-Office (HoSO) and the direct supervision of the CCCM Project Officer, the successful incumbent will be responsible to perform the following duties:
Core Functions / Responsibilities
1. Develop Site Risk Management Plan for minimal site maintenance procedures (SRMP).
2. Oversee basic technical capacity building to the site management team and IDP’s through on job training (OJT); educate and train them on skills development when need arises.
3. Coordinate with the Mobile Response Team members the results of assessments and solutions proposed in the SRMP.
4. Develop plan for procurement of materials, draft BOQ applying highest standard of construction and following IOM Procurement and Logistics procedures.
5. Oversee, and directly monitor contractor, through quality control inspections and solve any construction related issues on site.
6. Support the CCCM Team Leader to collaborate and coordinate with government counterparts, local authority and security and other relevant actors.
7. Provide weekly quality monitoring report and feedback to the CCCM Team leader.
8. Provide lessons learnt project close report for archive
9. Any such other duties as may be assigned.