Under General guidance of the Head, Peacebuilding and Stabilization Division, the overall supervision of the Programme Officer (technical corporation), and the direct supervision of the Senior Project Assistant, the successful incumbent will coordinate at the field level the implementation and monitoring of IOM Community Policing programme in an allocated geographic area.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
1. Enter all collected data related to the Community policing projects into the database and ensure that information is up-to-date and easily accessible.
2. Verify data and correct data where necessary, following recommended data correction guidelines.
3. Obtain further information for incomplete documents and engage relevant officers.
4. Check and verify the completed work in the system for accuracy.
5. Comply with data integrity and security policies.
6. Travel on duty to Iraq, based on the needs of the program.
7. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.