Under the general guidance of the Senior Operations Coordinator (Ret&Recov), the overall supervision of the Programme Coordinator (Transition and Recovery), the administrative supervision of the Head of Sub Office (HoSO) and the direct supervision of the Senior Project Assistant, the successful candidate will perform the following duties:
Core Functions / Responsibilities
1. Work alongside the Graduation Approach case manager and support their day-to-day work.
2. Work closely with different IOM units and other organizations to establish service referral initiatives.
3. Profile and mobilize families in the targeted communities for potential enrollment in the IOM services.
4. Facilitate access to resources provided by communities, NGOs, Private sector, and other actors working in the areas. This includes housing, food, clothing, school programs, vocational opportunities, or services.
5. Facilitate administrative and logistical requirements of the program by coordinating with different teams in IOM and submit appropriate supporting documents to initiate the payment delivery process.
6. Facilitate the enrollment of the targeted beneficiaries to different livelihoods services and prepare appropriate livelihoods service plans based on the different assessments.
7. Provide mentorship and coaching services to beneficiaries and ensure that the developed livelihoods plans are on track.
8. Work closely with selected IOM beneficiaries to make informed decisions by acting as their advocate throughout the program and advise when appropriate.
9. Handle case assignments, draft service plans, review case progress and provide recommendations to determine case closure.
10. Work closely with different IOM teams and develop effective working relations with different teams in IOM throughout the entire case management process.