Under the general guidance of the Project Officer (CCCM), the overall supervision of the National Operations Officer, the administrative supervision of the Head of Sub Office (HoSO) and the direct supervision of the Senior Programme Assistant- NFI&Cash, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
Core Functions / Responsibilities
1. Conduct regular field visits for affected population in Jadaa camp as agreed their supervisor according to the workplan.
2. Conduct needed assessments for potential NFI/ CASH intervention through data collection and beneficiary verification using IOM standard tools.
3. Participate in field coordination for NFI/ CASH distribution as advised by direct supervisor.
4. Participate in the NFI/ CASH distribution process and maintain clear records and spreadsheets.
5. Share relevant information on the NFI/ CASH distribution with project beneficiaries through FGDs or HH level interviews as advised by direct supervisor.
6. Ensure clear and accurate submission of collected beneficiary data as well as required supporting documents for payments (signed beneficiary lists, invoices, and receipts, etc.).
7. Provide regular updates to direct supervisor and other relevant colleagues on project implementation status, including progress updates, irregularities, and shortfalls.